These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [xmca] 17 free volumes of MCA??



Then I think we need a cooperative effort to download and save the entire corpus.
Jenna, how much are you downloading?

andy

Eli Tucker-Raymond wrote:
All Routledge journals are free for the month of April.
Eli


From:   Larry Purss <lpscholar2@gmail.com>
To: lchcmike@gmail.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date:   04/22/2011 10:08 AM
Subject:        Re: [xmca] 17 free volumes of MCA??
Sent by:        xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu



Mike

I don't know if every issue is free, but I was going through each issue and the articles by Stetsenko I was able to download with a click of a mouse. A
wonderful free resource.

Larry

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 6:45 AM, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

I thought I would look over all the MCA articles since vol 1 (the
newsletter
that
preceded it is at lchc.ucsd.edu already). Could I be correct that every
number is now
free??
mike
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/10749039.asp
(I checked online table of contents)
__________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca

__________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca

__________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca



--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Andy Blunden*
Joint Editor MCA: http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g932564744
Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
Book: http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=227&pid=34857
MIA: http://www.marxists.org

__________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca