These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [xmca] Overview of russian/soviet psychology history?



Thanks a lot or the suggestion. I am checking this document right now.

> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> Subject: Re: [xmca] Overview of russian/soviet psychology history?
> From: ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org
> Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:33:05 -0500
> 
> Jaan Valsiner's "Developmental Psychology in the Soviet Union"  Has good 
> stuff specifically about developmental psychology
> 
> 
> 
> From:   pecheco martinez <pechecomartinez79@hotmail.com>
> To:     <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
> Date:   10/15/2011 06:51 PM
> Subject:        [xmca] Overview of russian/soviet psychology history?
> Sent by:        xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Greetings
> I am a student doing my masters degree in Mexico. I was asked to give a 
> brief talk to the general public about the history of psychology in Russia 
> and the Soviet Union. As a psychology student, I am aware of several 
> prominent figures in Russian/Soviet psychology (Bekhterev, Pavlov, 
> Vygotsky, etc.). However, I am having difficulties finding resources that 
> address how this discipline appeared and developed in Russia. Are there 
> any reliable resources that you could recommend me? I would appreciate any 
> suggestions...
> Thanks in advance
> P.M.    __________________________________________
> _____
> xmca mailing list
> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
> 
> __________________________________________
> _____
> xmca mailing list
> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
 		 	   		  __________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca