These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[xmca] SPAM?



I got copied on a note from Andy Blunden about xmca and spam.

What spam?

I look at the mail archive account that I use to create the
mail website and I don't see any spam in the 240 messages
for October, and don't recall seeing any in any of the previous
months.

Do I not understand the issue?  or am I missing somthing else?

If you are getting spam via the list, please forward the message
to me **including the FULL** headers.

puzzled.

__________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca